My swift playground experience

I am doing a thing at my school called swift playground. Swift playground is an app that allows you to code functions, loops, if codes and conditional codes. This app is actually extremely fun and it challenges your thinking in different ways helping you to think in a way that you never knew you could think that way. I learnt a lot doing this coding app. I’ve learnt how to do conditional code witch I didn’t know how to do it before. Some levels were a bit easy and some levels are also challenging. In this video it shows how I got the gems using a function at the top and then all I had to do was put one code at the bottom and it worked. I do encourage you get this game because it is very good for education. Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day in life and home of a child in an informal settlements.

My Onthouboks